- Used for local fat reduction with frequency of 38 KHz.
- Cavitation effect is produced by the transmission of ultrasound waves which consist of compression- expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles through the body.
- This compression- expansion impulses causes an infinite quantity of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that gradually enlarge until the micro-bubbles start to implode so that the surrounding fluid will rush to fill the void producing pits (Hammering Effect) on the fat cell membrane.
- The Hammering effect breaks up the cell membrane content of the fat cell is then released to be removed through the lymphatic system for long-lasting effect.
- RF is an electromagnetic energy with a wavelength longer than microwaves. When applied to the biological tissues. It causes a change in the polarity of alternating radio frequency current. Such movement produces frictional heat inside the applicable tissue.
- The heat increases the microcirculation and enhances the production of collagen & elastin, skin lifting, wrinkles removal & cellulite reduction.
- It uses frequency of 1MHz ~ 1.8 MHz for Multipolar electrode & 2MHz ~ 3 MHz for Bi-Polar electrode.
- Vacuum provide deep suction massage effects to help accelerating the body's own lipolysis processes and blood circulation in addition to reducing edema, unwanted cellulite and lift and reshape the skin on hips, thighs, waist and abdomen.
Low Level Laser
- Low Level Laser with 650nm wavelength liquefy the adipose tissues without damaging the skin.
- It delivers only light energy to the fat cell & damage the cell membrane resulting in dissolving fat under 5mm from the skin.
- Local Fat Reduction.
- Reduction of unwanted cellulite.
- Skin rejuvenation by increase the skin elasticity and remove the wrinkles.
- Skin & Body lifting.
- Acceleration of the body's own lipolysis processes & blood circulation.
- Using three technologies (Laser +RF +Vacuum) in the same probe at the same time is more effective than using each technology separately in addition to saving more space & time
- Easy operation by touch screen & control panel for adjusting on probes including ON & OFF functions to maximize the operator convenience & minimize the need to go back to main unit to change power level.
- 4 NO: No Pain, No down time, No side effect & No need for anesthesia
AC 200 – 240V, 50/60Hz
RF output frequency/ type
1MHz ~ 1.8 MHz / Multipolar
2MHz ~ 3 MHz / Bi-Polar
(Automatic Frequency Adjustment)
Max suction 0.8 bar (600mmHg)
434(W) x 540(D) x 1,070(H)
How many sessions or package required having good and tangible result?
Two sessions per week (Total 10-12 sessions) - In case of additional treatment (1 session/ Week - Total 4 sessions) - Depending on the case & doctor’s opinion.
Is there any pain during treatment?
- No, there is almost no pain during treatment.
What is the duration of each treatment?
- Approximately 20-30 minutes for Abdomen, Back and Arms and Thighs.
When patients can return their daily lives?
There is no down time. Patients can return to their daily live at once just after the receipt of the treatment.
When A woman who deliver her baby either by natural birth or a C-section can receive her treatments?
usually after 3 months since giving a birth.
What should I do before/after a treatment?
Water & exercise are the two best things you can do, both aid in lymphatic drainage.
1) Make sure you are adequately hydrated, average of 1.5 liter of water before & after session.
2) After each session of ROBOLEX is essential to carry out any activity that helps the body eliminate fat like vibration platform, exercise.
3) Also refrain from drinking caffeinated beverages and alcohol. Your liver is already working extra processing your newly liquefied fat.
4) Remove rings, earrings, necklace, wrist watch or any metal on Patient’s bodies
What are the ‘contraindications’ of ROBOLEX?
ROBOLEX is not for everyone. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure there are contraindications for using such devices for treatment of localized fat depending on your medical history, Such as:
* Kidney or liver failure.
* Heart disease.
* Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems.
* High or unbalanced cholesterol.
* Carrying a pacemaker.
* Auto-immune disorders.
* Thyroid disease or any other hormonal disorders.
* Deep vein thrombosis or varicose veins.
* Pregnancy or breastfeeding.