- Cavitation effect is produced by the transmission of ultrasound waves which consist of compression- expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles through the body.
- This compression- expansion impulses causes an infinite quantity of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that gradually enlarge until the micro-bubbles start to implode so that the surrounding fluid
will rush to fill the void producing pits (Hammering Effect) on the fat cell membrane.
- The Hammering effect breaks up the cell membrane content of the fat cell is then released to be removed through the lymphatic system for long-lasting effect.
- Local Fat Reduction
Areas of treatment
- Outer & Inner Thighs
- Upper and Lower belly
- Shoulder and Arm
• LIPOLEX uses two frequencies for different body parts which are:
* 38 KHz for lower penetration body parts like ARMS, THIGH and LEG.
* 28 KHz for higher penetration body parts like BELLY and HIP.
• Visible improvements after each treatment.
• No anesthesia.
• Non-surgical procedure.
• No risks or scars.
• It allows making full social life both before and after the sessions.
Dual 28 KHz & 38 KHz
1 – 30min, adjustable
330(W) x 355(D) x 187(H)
Is LIPOLEX safe?
Yes, it is safe, comfortable, and non-invasive with typically no side effects. The ultrasound energy is designed to target only fatty tissues, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves, connective tissues and organs.
Is LIPOLEX painful?
No, the treatments are virtually painless. A slight tingling sensation may sometimes be felt during the treatment but this is not uncomfortable. You will experience a buzzing in the ear during session; however this is temporary and stops immediately upon cessation of the treatment.
Are there any side effects?
As mentioned, slight redness of the skin may occur. This disappears soon after.
What areas of the body can be treated?
LIPOLEX can be done on upper arms abdomen/waist, hips, buttocks, outer thighs, inner thighs, and calves. However it cannot be applied to the face, neck, chest, back bone or over bony areas.
How long is a typical treatment session?
A typical session will last in between 20-30 min.
How often can treatments be received?
LIPOLEX can be done no more than twice a week so no undue stress is put on the liver.
What should I do before/after a treatment?
Water & exercise are the two best things you can do, both aid in the lymphatic drainage.
1) Make sure you are adequately hydrated, average of 1.5 liter of water before & after session.
2) After each session of LIPOLEX, It is essential to carry out any activity like vibration platform, exercise that helps the body eliminate fat.
3) Also refrain from drinking caffeinated beverages and alcohol. Your liver is already working extra processing your newly liquefied fat.
4) Remove rings, earrings, necklace, wrist watch or any metal on your body.
What type of results can I expect? Short-term, long-term?
Most clients experience between 2 to 4 cm losses after a single session. However, more significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment. Results continue to improve after subsequent visits and can be long lasting. Like anything, you have to do your part to keep fat from returning by smart eating and exercise.
Can I lose weight with LIPOLEX?
LIPOLEX is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather it is a method for reshaping and toning the body. Particularly, it is intended to reduce localized fatty tissue resistant to exercise and diet.
How many sessions are required to achieve the desired result?
A minimum of 10 to 12 treatments are recommended, but you should begin to see significant results from the third session onward. The body eliminates the fat of a session in 72 hours, so we recommend an interval of 3- 4 days between session and session.
What are the ‘contraindications’ with LIPOLEX?
LIPOLEX is not for everyone. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure there are contraindications for using such devices for treatment of localized fat depending on your medical history, Such as:
* Kidney or liver failure.
* Heart disease.
* Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems.
* High or unbalanced cholesterol.
* Carrying a pacemaker.
* Auto-immune disorders.
* Thyroid disease or any other hormonal disorders.
* Deep vein thrombosis or varicose veins.
* Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Are the results of LIPOLEX similar to liposuction?
It can be considered a treatment alternative to surgical liposuction. Both treatments are designed to reduce fatty tissues. However, liposuction is invasive while LIPOLEX Ultrasound Fat Cavitation is non-invasive. You can continue with your day, even go exercise immediately after having treatments.